84% of Pinoys believe they can succeed in both love life, career – SWS

A nationwide Social Weather Stations (SWS) survey showed that 84 percent of adult Filipinos believe they can succeed both in their career and love life while 66 percent said they have experienced it.

On the other hand, 59 percent chose career, while 41 percent chose love life, when asked to choose between the two.

In a statement on Tuesday, the SWSsaid it asked respondents this question: “In your opinion, is it possible to besuccessful in your love life and career at the same time?”

About 58 percent answered it was “definitely possible,” while 26 percent said it was “somewhat possible,” resulting in a total of 84 percent who believe it was possible they can succeed.

However…

Keep on reading: 84% of Pinoys believe they can succeed in both love life, career – SWS
Source: Inq

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *